All users of ”CAJTEX Communications, LLC (CAJTEX) Internet services agree to and must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). CAJTEX does not control or review the content of any Web site. However, certain websites and content which may violate this AUP may be blocked. CAJTEX may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong. Violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or termination of access to the Internet. The following are some examples of violations that would constitute unacceptable use. (Be advised that there may be other violations not listed and CAJTEX remains the sole and final arbiter of acceptable usage of its Services):
· Using the Internet in a manner that is disruptive, harmful, or offensive to others such as by the access, display, transmission or download of sexually explicit images, documents, messages, cartoons, or by the use of ethnic slurs, racial epithets or anything that may be construed as harassment or disparagement of others;
· Using peer-to-peer file transfer services to download copyright material;
· Disrespecting the privacy of others by misrepresenting oneself as another user; by attempting to modify or gain access to files, passwords, or data belonging to others ("hacking"), and by not seeking disallowed access via the Internet;
· Using the Services to transmit any unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited bulk email. Activities that have the effect of facilitating unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited bulk email, whether or not that email is commercial in nature, are prohibited. Using deliberately misleading headers in e-mails sent to multiple parties is prohibited.
· Using the Services to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way;
· Attempting to damage or alter the setup of the equipment used to access the Internet from CAJTEX;
· Deliberately propagating computer worms or viruses or altering software or data residing on the Internet;
· Using the Internet for personal profit or gain or commercial activity such as the distribution of advertising;
· Violating copyright laws and licensing agreements pertaining to material obtained from the Internet.
CATEX Communications, LLC maintains the right to terminate any user's connection following the detection of any AUP violation, high volume data transfer, or non-traditional end-user activity as determined by CAJTEX Communications, LLC IT department.
'CAJTEX Communications, LLC' provides paid for access to the Internet. There are potentially serious security issues with any computer connected to the Internet without the appropriate protection. These security issues range from viruses, worms and other programs that can damage the user's computer to attacks on the computer by unauthorized or unwanted third parties. These parties, known commonly as "hackers" may attempt to penetrate the user's computer and download information from the user's computer. If the user has unprotected files on the computer, these files may be visible to hackers on the Internet, potentially including parties with criminal intent. It is recommended that each user protect their system with a personal firewall and virus protection software. CAJTEX advises the user that he/she should consult a security expert to determine whether there are any potential security holes in their computer's configuration.